How Successful People Think Mastermind
HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK
11 Thinking Types Used by the Most Successful People
Think well. Live well. John C. Maxwell’s new online course on his 11 Thinking Types will transform the way you do business and operate as a leader.
Develop winning thinking skills to perform at your highest potential
Deep down there’s something keeping you from reaching your highest potential as a leader. You don’t lack awareness, ability, or drive. You wouldn’t be where you are today without those key traits.
What if I told you that the one thing preventing you from achieving your highest potential has nothing to do with a lack of skills or lack of effort.
Introducing How Successful People Think
How Successful People Think is a new program that reveals the 11 Thinking Types used by the most successful people.
John Maxwell has studied his own thinking and decision-making skills for 40+ years.
Because of what he’s learned and put into practice, he’s:
- Effectively leading six multi-million-dollar businesses.
- Trained over 6 million leaders in 192 countries.
- Begun unprecedented transformational change in countries on five continents.
- Leads his days focused, fulfilled, and clear on who he is, what matters most, and how he’s going to get there.
- Thinking well and living well!
This Program Delivers Results
Thinking well is one of the most important practices you can use to see immediate and long-lasting results in your life.
It’s time to move faster and go farther.
So now the only question left is...
Are you ready?
Are you ready to tackle that one thing preventing you from achieving your highest potential?
- To achieve that one goal you’ve been chasing
- To turn your dreams into reality
- To finally keep that promise you’ve been making to yourself
You can think well and live better than ever.
Get It Now
- This program will run for 6 weeks
- Live Virtual Meetings once a week for 1 hour.
- Discussion based with Q&A forum
- After You register, choose the day that works best for you: Monday 12pm or Thursday 12pm
- You will learn about the 11 types of thinking and how you can implement them into your life.
- Space is limited
Michelle is an entrepreneur whose goal it is to help others succeed. She is a mother of 4 and has been growing people for the last 10 years. Michelle holds a master's degree in Psychology and is certified as a counsellor (CCPA), coach (JMT), and trainer (JMT).
During the course of her career, she has walked with people through some of their toughest times. She has been invited into people's most private moments and has had the privilege of seeing significant success and change.
Having been through her own series of challenges, both personal and professional, she is able to better understand some of the difficulties companies and individuals can face. She brings the fruit of her training, extensive study and reflection, and life experience to her work.